Team Leader Wanted!
Our belief is, to deliver great care you employee great people!
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic and passionate Team Leader to join our small supported living service in Horley, Surrey.
The role involves:
• Leading on the day to day running of the service
• Provide effective supervision to a small team of Support workers
• Create and manage an effective & fair rota to ensure all shifts are covered and any short term changes are managed promptly
• Support service users with all aspects of daily living including personal care, medication Daily living skills & Accessing the community on a rota basis.
• Ensuring all new starters are inducted effectively and supported through probation
• Provide effective communication within the team with regular team & service user meetings
• To liaise professionally with family members and other professionals.
• To create, review and update service user care plans and risk assessments
• Safeguarding service users rights and dignity
Requirements of the role
• Full manual driving licence & use of a car
• An effective team Player & Leader
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service
• Can work a variety of shifts across a 7 day rota
• Can do sleep ins as required
• A positive attitude & passionate about supporting adults with learning disabilities
• Experience of line managing a small team
• Substantial Experience of supporting adults in a community setting
• Can demonstrate a practical understanding of delivering personal care with dignity and Privacy
• Can work independently and demonstrate good judgement
• Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
• Excellent IT skills
• Reliable and punctual
• Experience of providing support to adults with learning disabilities
• NVQ 3 or higher
Due to the nature of the role any offers will be subject to successful reference and enhanced DBS checks.
Transparent Care is a specialist support provider of Supported living & Residential services for Adults with learning disabilities. Our vision is to offer high quality care and support in an environment that promotes positive wellbeing and maximizes their potential to live as independently as possible. So if you are looking for a Team Leader position, apply now!
|Job Category||Team Leader|